May is one of the best months, in my opinion. The nice spring weather is hitting its stride, the days are getting longer, the flowers are blooming, and eating lunch outside is a necessity. I'm looking forward to long walks, wearing sundresses again, and basking in the sunshine until the dreaded humidity comes!
- Play more tennis with Austin
- Watch the royal wedding all day and of course watch the Lifetime movie the week leading up to the big day! So pumped for this
- Love on my nieces over Memorial Day weekend in Chicago and eat all my favorite Chicago foods!
- Spring clean and get rid of at least 4 trash bag worth of stuff!
- Work out at least 4 days a week (so far so good this first week of May!)